Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Handmade- The Pink Ninjas!


yay! another fun prompt from the adorable ladies over at The Pink Ninjas! prompt #31 was to document handmade, use cardboard, and pink lace. i chose to document the madness that comes from my handiwork :) i cut cardboard circles with my Cricut from a cereal box (and placed epoxy stickers over them) and used pink lace paper. lots of fun to make :)
i used:
- Creative Imaginations pink lace paper
- Love Elsie "zoe" PP, epoxy stickers and flat stickers
- October Afternoon "peek-a-boo" PP
- white foam "Rootbeer Float" Thickers by American Crafts

xoxo
Leigh

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us ninjas!! I love how you used the carboard with the epoxy stickers on top ! =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - your work space looks just like mineeeeeeeeeeee!!! Love those circles and you gotta know that I adore Elsie the very most,,, love her paper lines!!! Thanks for playing with the pink ninjas - we loves!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, when did you sneak into my craft room?? very cool layout! thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez that's what my desk looks like! Maybe I should do a page about it sometime! Love your layout! You rocked the Love, Elsie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me as a messy Ninja too! my room is worse! loved your take on the challenge! those stickers rock!!!! i want!!!! thanks soooooo much for playing along, i'm so very happy you had fun!

    hugs,
    ninja mo

    ReplyDelete