Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kiss My Eyes..- N*V*S

oh man, this months challenge colage at Nerdy*Victorious*Scrapbookers is SO GORGEOUS and SO "ME" i was stunned when i saw it. pink + teal= happy Leigh.

see the *hello kitty* necklace on the left side? that is by Tarina Tarantino- my FAVORITE jewelry designer EVER EVER EVER. i am obsessed & have spent a small fortune on endless *hello kitty*, Barbie, Alice & rhinestone goodies over the years.. which prompted me to use this pic of me wearing one of my *pink & teal* Tarina Barbie bows!
here's my layout:

i love pink. i love Tarrina. i love bows. i love cupcakes. i love this collage!
xoxo
Leigh

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the collage. Like how you inked the edge of your background paper. Thanks for playing along with us nerdy girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is VERY pretty, Leigh! and yes, those yummy colours made Leah a very happy girl, too! love what you've done with your page - the buttons with the scallops are fabby, and i'm TOTALLY diggin' on your hair flower! thanks so much for joining the Nerdy Girls! :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, cupcakes...and glitter...and pink/teal. bliss!

    ReplyDelete