Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seasons of Change Blog Hop!

Pamela and the wonderful ladies over at my one my favorite scrapbook communites, Scrapbook Challenges, are hosting a fabulous Seasons of Change Blog Hop this labor day weekend. There are many talented ladies particpating in The Hop (including my good friends Jamie & Shannon) and MANY great prizes to be won so be sure to HOP ON IT!!

there is also a fab sketch just for the hop,


and here's my take on it:


i loved the clean lines of this sketch, & i really loved the "masculine" colors and products i pulled. it was a total blast to create :)
xoxo
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Leigh - okay, you are so stinking sweet!!!! I just got the last layout for my birthday album and it was from you!!! you're so sweeet to take the time to create something so special for me - thank YOU!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete