Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life: Week 2

I. LOVE. THIS. PROJECT.
i could scream it from the rooftops. such a wonderful feeling to document throughout the week and see it all come together. All my friends and family already love the concept and first two weeks. the PL community is a great one: i LOVE reading PL blogs and looking through the Studio Calico gallery. such amazing inspiration!

(yep, thats my son's face concealed by an October Afternoon Sasparilla chipboard piece- haha!)
I loved starting off with the "halfsie" and since i had a cpuple of pics i really liked from our Riverside sunday brunch, it basically became a quick 6x12 page :)
This week: brunch, Studio Calcio kit delivery, more new Harajuku Minis goodies, first snow, amazing lunch at whole foods, book orders and more :)


Thanks for stopping by! i will have Week 3 and more posted this week :) leave me a comment/link to your blog- i wanna EVERYONES Project Life layouts!!
XOXO
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. I love how you continued one picture over 2 slots! I'll have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete